• Manage the technical aspects of research and evaluation including training, process rollout, design of databases, data collection, and analysis of data.
• Provide data analysis, interpretation, and preparation of University data to respond to external requests, including governmental (e.g., IPEDS), regulatory, and accrediting agencies.
• Assist with the development of appropriate institutional effectiveness and program assessment plans by providing appropriate and measurable metrics, data, analysis, and reporting related those activities.
• Collaborate with University users to design and generate analytic reports.
• Reports to the Vice President of Accreditation and Institutional Effectiveness.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, in related fields such as statistics, higher education, social sciences, business analytics, educational research, or a related discipline.
Experience: 3-5 years experience in institutional research, assessment, institutional effectiveness, or a related area. Additional experience in the use of higher education student information systems (e.g., CampusNexus).
• Proficiency using databases, spreadsheets, and statistical analysis software (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, SMSS) for research purposes.
• Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively to a variety of audiences and translate data into useful information for decision-makers and the University community.
• Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of non-traditional students. ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award degrees and other credentials at the following levels: Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master’s. The University offers programs in Technology, Nursing, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice, and Culinary Arts. Many programs are offered 100 percent online.
For more than 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills to be successful. Growth at our University creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills, and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Related Jobs (164)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote