Open to candidates nationwide, the Remote Inside Sales Representative communicates directly with consumers to give an overview of LIXIL’s American Standard products and installation services in order to win an opportunity for our field sales representatives to provide in-home demonstrations. Home improvement call center or phone room experience is strongly preferred. A very attractive sales commission plan rewards performance and you must be motivated to exceed sales targets. At American Standard, we’ve been serving consumers for 150 years and the home improvement solutions we create help customers and even change lives by improving home safety and convenience
- Qualifies inbound and outbound inquiries and converts them to in-home sales appointments for field sales representatives.
- Uses CRM and mapping technology to effectively schedule in-home appointments nationwide that are well coordinated for homeowners and field sales representatives
- Uses cloud-based systems to update consumer records with lead dispositions, notes, advertising source, etc. and to interact with an automated phone system.
- Maintain a sales mentality; be able to patiently overcome objections
- Completes various periodic and recurrent career development and skills training sessions.
- Available to work remotely. Multiple shifts are available.
- Minimum 1 year inside sales experience in call center or phone room setting
- Home improvement call center inside sales experience strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Windows based applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of call center fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Serious inquiries only!