GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy’s Domain Name Aftermarket is the largest premium domain reseller in the industry. Our team is looking for elite sales talent to join us in Sofia, Bulgaria. We handle inbound leads and calls from businesses and individuals who are interested in acquiring premium domain names. Premium Domains are domains which are already registered and the owner has listed it for sale. We work in a fast paced sales environment where we encourage the sales representative to own their book of business. We are seeking someone who is passionate about sales, has great interpersonal skills, and is highly organized. If that is you, we want to meet you!
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you’ll get to do…
- Reach out quickly to inbound leads to connect with and build rapport with prospective buyers of premium domains
- Use coaching and regular training sessions to continuously improve your selling skills
- Become a specialist in domain names and advise customers on acquiring the best domain for their project or venture
- Thrive in a dynamic sales environment (most sales reps close at least one sale per day) and exceed sales revenue performance expectations
- Build a proven book of accounts of repeat clients, and add new customers over time
- Be a positive teammate who upholds GoDaddy values: Be Extraordinary, Own Outcomes, Work Fearlessly, Join Forces, and Live Passionately!
Your experience should include…
- Highly skilled communication in listening, writing, and speaking in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to quickly build rapport with anyone from sole proprietors to C-level executives, grow relationships and close sales
- Highly motivated to exceed sales goals
- Critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- You can work towards individual goals while still being a great teammate
- Proficient with technology, have basic digital literacy and ability to learn programs such as Outlook, Salesforce, Word, and Excel
We’ve got your back…
- Generous bonus structure
- Attractive fixed salary
- Results-oriented performance-related pay
- Career development and personal mentorship
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Related Jobs (9)
Portfolio & GTM Manager, Public Sector (US Remote) on April 19, 2021 Remote
US Government Healthcare Systems Engineer – Federal on April 13, 2021