Manchester, United Kingdom | Shanghai, China
GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We’re a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We’re empowering them to change the world if it doesn’t quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they’ve been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: You’ll work from our Shanghai office.
Join our team
GoDaddy’s Domain Name Aftermarket (Afternic) is the largest premium domain reseller in the industry. Our team is looking for elite sales talent to join us in Shanghai. We handle inbound leads and calls from businesses and individuals who seek to acquire premium domain names. We seek someone passionate about sales, with great interpersonal skills, and is a highly organized and motivated teammate. If that is you, we want to meet you.
What you’ll get to do…
- We utilize inbound leads to reach out, connect, and build rapport with prospective buyers and sellers of the premium domain industry
- Regularly meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales revenue performance expectations outlined by the department which is subject to change
- Thrive in a dynamic sales environment where our Executives typically close 3-5 sales every single day.
- Become a guide in internet marketing, and share your knowledge to help customers craft the right investment strategy that fits their needs
- Evolve a solid book of accounts to handle repeat clients, and add new customers over time
- Be a positive teammate who upholds the core GoDaddy values: be extraordinary, own outcomes, work fearlessly, join forces, and live passionately
Your experience should include…
- You are a highly skilled communicator in listening, writing, and speaking in both forms of Mandarin and English languages
- You can provide examples that display your top producing sales success while maintaining amazing customer relationships
- Natural ability to quickly build rapport to grow new relationships, and to help in negotiating and closing sales
- Strong focus to hit monthly and yearly goals, and has a driven mentality towards exceeding those goals
- Real passion for critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- You excel in an ambitious team environment where we push you to succeed together
- Good with technology, can navigate a computer, and use email and phone with ease
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (9)
Portfolio & GTM Manager, Public Sector (US Remote) on April 19, 2021 Remote
US Government Healthcare Systems Engineer – Federal on April 13, 2021