Beeston, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Based in our brand-new flagship office in Beeston, Nottingham
GoDaddy is looking to expand its Inbound Support team, based in our state-of-the-art Beeston office, as our business grows. Our values shape what we do and how we operate so there is no better time to join the team. If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and your willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
What you’ll get to do…
The Inbound agent is responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. Your team will consist of 10-15 agents who support our existing customers via inbound telephone calls. Do you love guiding customers to success? In this role you will provide the GoDaddy “WOW” customer experience to every customer by supporting them in overcoming challenges they are facing with technical elements of our systems and products, giving them the tools and insights to help transform their ideas and personal initiatives into a success. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
• You will develop an understanding of your customers’ needs through sound conversational skills using discovery type questions in order to be able to solve any issues the customer faces.
• You will consult with customers via inbound telephone calls on their unique business needs while seeking opportunities for add-on products that work with existing core products to help them reach their online goals.
• You are expected to meet performance and quality standards set by the Inbound department in a highly metrics-driven operation.
• You will demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
• Inspire customers and colleagues with a positive “can do” approach.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of products, services, prices and promotions, as a basis for identifying customer value and potential sales.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of internet, email, and hosting technology.
• You will troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
Your experience should include…
Ability to deliver an amazing “WOW” customer service experience via a good telephone manner, ability to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers.
• Experience of servicing customers in a technical or online business would be advantageous.
• Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements.
• Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes, and systems quickly and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
• Ability to build rapport with new and existing customers while multi-tasking and following a consultative sales approach.
• Ability to multi-task multiple systems and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
• Open to developing your sales skills, closing sales effectively, and overcoming objections.
We’ve got your back…
- 20k salary + commission
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free cereal, fruit and hot drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated training team
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
A valid DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (13)
Inside Sales Representative – Domain Sales (Mandarin/English) on December 20, 2020 Remote