We are seeking a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital marketing campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Responsibilities include crafting plans to help promote and establish further our brand, allocate resources to projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and performance targets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing within a Web-Based Internationally focused Business
- Solid knowledge of web analytics.
- Experience with CRM software and Google Adwords a plus
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Location: Remote Home-Based