Job Number: job requisition id
One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged-and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
Southern New Hampshire University is hiring remotely in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, and Wyoming.
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
As a Graphic Designer at Southern New Hampshire University, you’ll be a creative leader with a focus on crafting the visuals for SNHU’s employer brand- reaching prospective and current SNHU employees. Collaborating with the VP of Brand, the Assistant Director of Employer Brand, and Copywriter focused on employer brand, you’ll help create, develop, and deliver SNHU’s employee value proposition with authentic, empowering, and engaging pieces that convey our dedication to student success, and our fierce commitment to the people who drive it.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Originate, and execute creative concepts in collaboration with copy and video teams
- Focus on employer brand projects, engaging both prospective and current employees.
- Work with Marketing and Communication directors and project managers to obtain clear creative direction and deliver work that meets partner objectives
- Work with Associate Creative Director of Art for overall creative direction
- Stay up to date with current best practices as they pertain to design, functionality and related software
- Execute creative briefs and partner requests consistently and diligently
- Attendance, punctuality, and reliability are essential functions of this role
- Other duties, responsibilities or activities may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- BA in Graphic Design, Advertising Design or related degree
- 4-6 years of professional design experience
- Knowledge of Macintosh platform
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Equivalent of experience in lieu of degree acceptable: ? Yes ? No
- The ideal candidate will be organized, creative, resourceful, collaborative and a self-starter
- Self-motivated and proactive, with strong project ownership
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Comfortable giving visual feedback to creative team members
- Strong understanding of design, photography and typography
- Attention to detail and high standards of quality
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Strong sense of professionalism
Related Jobs (16)
Business Intel Architect – Eligible for Remote/Hybrid Work on June 23, 2022 Remote
Web Designer – External Relations – Part-Time Temporary (Remote) on June 23, 2022 Remote
Online Adjunct Faculty – Graphic Design and Media Arts on June 22, 2022 Remote