- Admin – Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
- Admin – Publications and Editing
- Admin – Institutional Research and Planning
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering video lessons, informational articles, and other resources to help people achieve their educational & professional goals. We believe unbiased information and engaging, affordable content is key to keeping people from heavy student debt and dead-end careers. Study.com’s content helps over 40 million students, teachers, parents, and professionals every month.
About Our Article Reviewers
We are looking for reviewers to help us build our library of high-value educational resources for students everywhere. Our reviewers work with our content writers to ensure each piece of content is written in adherence with our detailed project guidelines and perform in-depth research to ensure all of our content is factual and valuable to our users. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we’re excited about growing our team of reviewers even further.
Applicants should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience copy-editing content and providing strong and actionable feedback to writers
- Extensive online research experience
- Basic familiarity with principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- A commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
If this sounds like you, join our team of reviewers today! In exchange, you’ll receive:
- Reliable Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Job Satisfaction: The knowledge that you’re helping millions to students and professionals each month on their journey to educational and career success.
Think you’ve got what it takes to review content for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume!
Related Jobs (12)
Content Outline Writer on April 7, 2021