GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
We are looking for a hardworking customer service agent to join our Domain Aftermarket Team in Sofia! In the Domain Aftermarket we focus on helping small businesses find the perfect domain for their business by having an open marketplace for buyers and sellers of Domain names.
As a Domain Aftermarket Support Agent you will serve as the main point of contact for all Aftermarket issues from customers and our internal teams. Are you someone who loves solving problems and helping others? We will help you become an expert in GoDaddy Auctions, Expiry Domains, Premium Domains and Afternic Listings as you serve as the main point of escalation for Europe!
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you’ll get to do…
- Provide world-class customer experience to the Global customer base of the GoDaddy Aftermarket
- Serve as the liaison for all GoDaddy employees in regards to any Aftermarket related question/issue
- Respond quickly and efficiently to critical issues and open tickets. We field questions from customers/employees through live chat, email and phone.
- Be the go to expert for Aftermarket products (Auctions, Expiry, Premium Domains and Afternic.)
- Be a positive teammate; bring outstanding thinking, strategies and ideas
- Raise any special situations to management team
- Engage with buyers to make the Aftermarket buying experience easier. Engage with sellers to remove any friction in the Aftermarket listing experience.
- Go above and beyond to resolve any issues that arise
Your experience should include…
- Fluency in English is a requirement (Written & spoken)
- Candidates should show a proven track record of providing elite customer service
- Talented communicator (written and verbal) with specific skill in quickly building rapport and building relationships
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to go above and beyond to make customers happy
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to multi-task
- Active Listener
You might also have…
- Knowledge of domains and DNS
- Previous knowledge of GoDaddy products
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Jobs (30)
Delivery Practice Manager – Remote Consulting Services on April 18, 2021 Remote