The Enrollment Ops Analyst – Salesforce Admin will work as part of a team to lead the ongoing optimization of our Admissions, Enrollment, and Re-Entry Salesforce.com prospective student engagement and processing strategies. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and outcomes by correctly applying, testing, and challenging best practice tactics to the admissions lifecycle. The Enrollment Ops Analyst – Salesforce Admin will work closely with cross-functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to configure, test, and deploy both our user and lead management prioritization strategies. This role is part Enrollment Process Analyst, part Marketing Support, part Salesforce Admin, and part Enrollment Services Support.
Engagement Strategy Implementation
- Implements engagement strategy optimizations as designed by cross-functional team members in a timely manner
- Executes or assists with the overall CRM Strategy, Road Map, and integration efforts of Contact Center operations in collaboration with cross-functional teams and affiliates
- Configure processes and strategies for A/B split testing analysis and deployment of optimizations
- Assists IT SFDC Admins, IT BA’s, and other team members as necessary to develop, design and test Enrollment Services process solutions
- Communicate Process issues/risks to cross-functional team’s as appropriate
- Ensure workflow and pipeline movement between queues is working as designed
- Validate all integrated systems and updates from those systems are working as designed
- Assists with the overall CRM Strategy, Road Map, and integration efforts of Engagement Center operations in collaboration with cross-functional teams and affiliates
- Applies configuration changes for all Student Lifecycle process optimizations for ideal CX/UX and conversion improvements.
- Assists in identifying the values used to verify success metrics for all Student Lifecycle milestone sub-processes
- Collaborates with and supports IT SFDC Admins on the overarching self-service tactics with Marketing, Admissions, Enrollment, Reentry, Student Services and future departmental needs.
- Drives daily tactics for new lead source or marketing campaign efforts and configures appropriate omnichannel engagement strategy to optimize conversion and UX/CX
- Responsible for managing external LMS and lead delivery rules for intended recipients with either external vendors or internal teams.
- Configures A/B split testing processes for optimization of Student Lifecycle conversions in CRM and assists with ongoing testing processes for ensuring all processes are running as designed
- Creates new queues and reassigns leads for daily, weekly, monthly, re-engagement initiatives within CRM.
- Lead the Admissions Advisory Committee to get feedback on the admissions process, lead quality and seek opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo
- Collaborates with Performance and Engagement Management team for execution of onboarding strategies
- Serves as primary owner of user and engagement strategy changes within the Enrollment Services SFDC environment for the Admissions and Enrollment Teams daily needs
- Applies and validates Enrollment Users skill updates per WFM change requests.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user skill set maintenance, tier allowances, queue prioritizations, queue rules, and supports the creation of reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular Enrollment Services process audits and prepare for optimizations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new engagement strategy and optimization requests
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the Enrollment Services Teams
- Act as a critical subject matter expert for the admissions advisory committee focus groups with the assigned end users
Support Organization and Enrollment Services Goals
- Display a commitment to deliver engagement strategy changes and process optimizations in a timely matter according to business need
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Aggressively work to provide solutions to enrollment performance challenges as they arise
- Possess a positive and constructive attitude
- analyze and evaluate new technologies and determine if they can provide a positive impact to our software systems
- continue to develop technical skills either by attending seminars (online, in person, etc) or by purchasing books, etc
- continue to challenge themselves by assisting development leads in monitoring project status, developing project plans and other project leadership roles so that they gain an understanding of the environment we are developing in
- Reasonable and consistent Attendance to fulfill requirement of the position
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Participates in the deployment of new technology integrations
- Coordinates and collaborates with coworkers, internal customers, and other project team members
- Consults with end-users on system requirements; understands, recommends, and provides technical advice.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and maintains a positive, professional image.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university preferred
- 4 years of experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Process Analysis, and Salesforce Administration of Sales processes
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Experience in higher education and HEDA model preferred
- Experience working in a technology-driven enterprise preferred
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications
The National University System is committed to maintaining a high-quality, diverse workforce representative of the populations we serve. As a network of nonprofit educational institutions, the System employs more than 3,300 faculty and staff and serves over 41,000 students. We are united in our mission to meet the global education demands of the 21st Century and are dedicated to creating a supportive academic and work environment that allows for students, faculty and staff to develop their interests and talents while experiencing a sense of community and a commitment to diversity. With programs available both online and at our many campus locations, the National University System is a leader in creating innovative solutions to education and meeting the needs of our diverse student population, including adult learners and working professionals.
National University offers an opportunity to work in an innovative environment that supports diversity.
National University (NU) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant for employee per applicable federal, state and local laws. At NU, a diverse mix of highly talented, innovative and creative people come together to make the impact of a lifetime for each of our student learners. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment, education, and admission at National University. We are focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, color, ancestry, age, family care status, veteran status, marital status, creed, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and other legally protected group status.
Related Jobs (109)
Assistant Registrar of Curriculum Alignment and Data Management I on August 3, 2022 Remote
Online Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate Healthcare Administration on August 3, 2022 Remote