- Admin – Admissions and Enrollment
- Admin – Academic Advising
Enrollment Advisor – Level 1
Enrollment Advisors are responsible for recruiting and guiding new students through the enrollment process. This includes providing students with academic advising and helping students decide which degree they want to pursue. Enrollment Advisors communicate with multiple students who have varying needs. This contract position requires flexibility as well as the ability to iterate and experiment with different processes and share actionable feedback.
Level 1 Description
An Enrollment Advisor at Level 1 is responsible for communications and advising at the beginning stages of a student’s educational path. This means focusing on enrollment, planning, and advising to set students up for success at the start of their college experience.
- Engage with prospective degree seekers via chat to help them evaluate their options and learn about how Study.com’s College Accelerator platform can help them save money on their degree
- Establish trust and rapport with prospective students
- Conduct enrollment chats with prospective university students and groom them to be high quality leads, with a focus on contactability
- Gather information about prospective students’ goals and school requirements
- Engage with students about their education goals to help them choose from Study.com partner school degree options
- Recommend potential schools and degree programs to students based on their interests and information
- 1-2 years of experience in college admissions or consultative sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the higher education market and industry
- Highly proficient user of common computer applications and software, including Microsoft Office programs
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Computer with reliable Internet access
Study.com is a leading online education platform that helps 30 million monthly learners of all ages excel academically and close skills gaps. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible. We do this by providing students with a wealth of information on colleges and universities, degree programs, and career requirements to help them reach their goals. We then help connect them to the schools that interest them most.
We also offer our own online courses, animated video lessons, and study tools to make learning simple. Study.com’s College Accelerator platform allows students to earn affordable college credit they can transfer to 1500+ colleges and universities. At Study.com, students can cut their degree costs in half, while earning college credit from their phone, any time, anywhere. The Study.com team helps students identify the best college, major and career choice for their needs.
Related Jobs (28)
Customer Service – Work From Home (US-SCVL 11092020) on October 25, 2020 Remote
Admissions Interviewer for MBA Program (Part Time/Remote) on October 25, 2020 Part Time Remote
Elementary Remote Learning Teachers 1 Year Positions on October 11, 2020 Full Time Remote