GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We’re a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We’re empowering them to change the world if it doesn’t quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they’ve been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What you’ll get to do…
- Lead the finance integration of acquisitions in a hands-on manner while partnering with the cross-functional business unit teams to successfully integration the target
- Build and maintain long-term company financial model and driver-based models: income statement, balance sheet and cash flows
- Participate in deal modeling financial review and due diligence phases of potential targets
- Develop long-term models for strategic planning, M&A, capital allocation, and cash management
- Partner with the finance teams to lead to integrate past acquisitions and improve processes to scale through automation
- Develop repeatable processes and playbook that accelerates M&A integration
- Participate and lead special projects as needed. Package and present insights to key partners; Create ad hoc reporting as necessary
Your experience should include…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, Master’s degree preferred. CFA and/or CPA a plus
- 10+ years of financial experience including financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis
- Experience with M&A or prior integration experience required
- Entrepreneurial mentality and self-starter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Rigorous analytical and quantitative skills including experience with financial modeling, analysis, and valuation
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external partners to maximize performance, problem solving, and results
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Jobs (103)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote