Application Due: Open Until Filled
Director of Case Management
The statewide Director of Case Management position is crucial in providing services designed to assist at-risk students due to behavior that is disruptive, threatening, or otherwise harmful to the student or campus community. As an Enrollment Management team member, this position will seek knowledge of, and pledges to actively engage in a Culture of Caring striving to respond systematically to student needs and remove barriers that may prevent students from achieving their personal and professional goals.
- This position will lead a statewide Behavior Intervention Team to provide case management and intervention for students identified as at-risk due to concerns about the student’s general well-being or behaviors.
- Provide inclusive services to all TSTC campuses.
- Respond to communications from concerned campus and community members regarding new and existing reports.
- Gather and report relevant information on cases by conducting interviews, searching electronic databases, and searching social media sites.
- Meet with students and otherwise engage with them through various means to evaluate issues of concern and to provide information, guidance, and support as appropriate to the situation.
- Assist students with social service needs including referral to campus and community resources.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field of study.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Higher Ed or a related field of study.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a college or case management setting. Preferred: Experience with Maxient software.
** TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, you must submit a formal application on our careers page at www.tstc.careers, Job ID # 37336 **
Your application must be submitted with the following documents attached to be considered for this position:
Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Salary: Dependent on qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Location(s): Our position can be remote, but candidate must be able to travel to 10 TSTC Campus locations (Abilene, Breckenridge, Brownwood, Hutto, Fort Bend, Harlingen, Marshall, North Texas, Sweetwater, Waco) if and when needed.
Requisition ID: 37336
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal law.
Related Jobs (19)
Mathematical Statistics Practice Question Writer (Contract) on November 11, 2021 Part Time Remote
Clinical Instructor-PMHNP(Eligible for $2,500 sign on Bonus) on November 11, 2021 Part Time Remote