1365 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 390
Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA
Liveops’s community of independent call center agents are the center of our business. We’re on a mission to bring great customer service talent to our growing client list by creating an unmatched agent experience.
The Purpose of Your Role
The Director, Agent Experience will be integral in driving this mission forward by optimizing, streamlining, and innovating how agents do business. This role incites action via a variety of functions, including customer success, user research and design, online community building, event strategy and communications.
The Qualifications We’re Looking For
- 3+ years in a CX, customer success or community building role; contact center experience a plus
- 5+ years people management experience
- Cross-functional experience in partnering, building positives relationships, and driving buy-in
- Product management expertise, especially in relation to technology and user journey mapping. Specific examples of leading online experience initiatives from conception to execution are necessary
- Intrapreneurial mindset, with the proven ability to deliver against organizational objectives. An ability to develop clear compelling business cases that support prioritization of work is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate complex, technical issues and process roadblocks simply and succinctly
- Interpersonal savvy: a genuine desire to connect with the audience, show empathy and be an advocate
The Competencies You Bring
Business Acumen, Hiring & Staffing, Leadership, Nimbleness & Flexibility, People Development, Results Oriented, Teamwork, Use of Functional Expertise, Planning & Organization, Problem Solving, Innovation Orientation.
The Value You Deliver
- Develop team processes that identify and deep dive into process inefficiencies, critical fail points and agent lifecycle attrition markers; collaborate with direct reports, cross-functional counterparts and key leadership team members on subsequent strategy recommendations.
- Own the ideation, prioritization, and evolution of the Liveops Agent Experience roadmap; vet and align competing or complementary cross-organizational initiatives and communicate clear, concise expectations to direct reports and organization.
- Provide strategic oversight in selecting, implementing, and integrating agent-facing technologies, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, to the Liveops standard by ensuring ease-of-use, transparency, connectivity and consistency.
- Work with Agent Experience team to measure outcomes to updated processes; collate quantitative & qualitative feedback on agent adoption, ease-of-use and satisfaction to inform future roadmap prioritizations.
- Identify and develop new ways to optimize voice-of-the-customer collection, collation, measurement and organizational awareness.
Liveops is a virtual call center offering an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for all customer service and sales needs.
With more than 20 years of experience offering flexibility, scalable talent, and meaningful work, Liveops has been improving the lives of its agents, clients, and employees by creating endless opportunity. Our virtual-flex model has enabled more than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance, tax, telecom, and government to trust Liveops to deliver a fully scalable enterprise workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you’re part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.