1365 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 390
Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA
The Director, Client Results is responsible for operational oversite and performance management of assigned program(s). This role requires the leadership and coordination of various support functions and activities for a blended pharmaceutical customer service team. Director will develop, initiate and pull-through training and performance strategies to maximize patient satisfaction and ROI. This position is a customer facing role that will work with Patient Services, Training, Medical, Regulatory and Legal to deliver an optimal customer experience. He/she will work cross-functionally to create, implement, and optimize all necessary support initiatives, while identifying opportunities and developing strategies to maximize program performance.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A./B. S./Business, Communications, or related field
- 8 + years relative experience
- Leadership experience
- Proven experience in operational delivery
- Proven leadership competencies to include setting vision and strategy, building teams, knowing the business, driving for results, and encouraging open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Strong, proven experience across multiple functions including customer service in fast-paced, service/team environment (call center, customer service, marketing services)
- A highly motivated change agent that drives business-focused solutions
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to distill highly complex requirements into compelling business objectives
- Strong problem-solving abilities in complex, compliance regulated department
The Competencies You Bring Dealing with Ambiguity, Decision Making, Management, Negotiating, P&L Ownership & Strategic Thinking
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Manages and coordinates operations through policies and procedures, ensuring customer satisfaction, optimizing costs, and maintaining budget
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of call center related initiatives that impact client and patient results/experience
- Develops, implements, and oversees activities related to call center development
- Initiate, design and implement process improvement initiatives and analysis, department business development and annual satisfaction initiative
- Manages all service-related initiatives including identification of business need, strategy recommendation and project outline
- Develops and articulates effective performance strategies that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel)
- Possesses a broad understanding of overall client business, structure, and priorities and proactively set plans to meet evolving business needs
- Leverages critical thinking/ problem-solving skills to devise innovative solutions
- Proactively utilizes advanced creative and problem-solving skills to develop best practices for function
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills to lead collaborative efforts
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver complex information in ways that are easily understood
- Manages a diverse workload, multiple demands and competing priorities within the business environment
- Adheres to Liveops and client corporate, divisional, and departmental Operating Procedures and guidelines
- Meets regularly with key stakeholders, executive sponsors, and working team members to ensure program oversight, maintain timeline & budget, and disseminate project status information on a routine basis
- Creates high-impact promotional material that supports strategic objectives
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external resources to ensure time efficiency and to meet internal client needs (e. g., program timelines)
- Consistently communicates timely and accurate information and progress across functional teams to prioritize projects, meet project timelines and exceed quality standards
- Effectively manages projects and people to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines)
- Uses appropriate data sources to evaluate effectiveness of promotion (ROI/share impact analysis) and develop business strategy
- Assists in managing program budget, including development of business and financial justification for key tactics
- Maintains ongoing communication with customers/vendors to ensure that project timelines, budget deliverables and project changes are aligned with expectations and business needs
- Exhibits good business judgment and makes sound decisions within the scope of assigned projects
- Effectively utilize all available resources, either within or outside of direct span of control, to manage diverse workload, maximize productivity and encourage innovation
Liveops is a virtual call center offering an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for all customer service and sales needs.
With more than 20 years of experience offering flexibility, scalable talent, and meaningful work, Liveops has been improving the lives of its agents, clients, and employees by creating endless opportunity. Our virtual-flex model has enabled more than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance, tax, telecom, and government to trust Liveops to deliver a fully scalable enterprise workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you’re part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.