Hiawatha, Iowa | Kirkland, Washington | Scottsdale, Arizona | San Francisco, California
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team…
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and end-to-end management of digital marketing campaigns. You will help develop and execute strategy tied to business objectives. Build campaigns by GoDaddy product lines designed to grow users and product adoption. Run targeted prospecting, retargeting campaigns and audience selection. Be responsible for budgets. Report out on critical metrics.
Location: This position is in our San Francisco office.
What you’ll get to do…
- Work closely with GoDaddy teams to develop and execute go to market media plans.
- Forecast and clearly communicate media strategies to internal partners, including developing hypotheses for testing, incrementality testing strategies, and iterative testing.
- Develop, handle, and land budgets accurately on campaign experiments and evergreen performance campaigns for digital campaigns using supportive data. Understand the design and execution of test & control experimentation including lift tests.
- Experiment with various bidding tactics, campaign structures, and the impacts of creative.
- Work across departments with creative and front of site to make strong marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Lead dynamic creative initiatives. Work with development teams to surface customer data and create relative retargeting ads.
- Implement new tests and communicate results to creative, product and international teams.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Create reports that clearly and effectively demonstrate impactful items and next steps for specific markets and regions
- Implement and execute proper tracking and trafficking needs on campaign level, so to be able to understand attribution across programs and channels using various systems.
- Work with legal on vendor contracts and insertion orders.
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Represent the channel in weekly/monthly reviews with domestic and internal stakeholders.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Your experience should include…
- A 4-year college degree.
- 3-4 years display media buying experience managing and optimizing programmatic campaigns via AdWords, DBM, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and other social and video platforms.
- A thorough, hands on knowledge of programmatic media and platforms such as Google’s Marketing Stack (DV360 & DCM).
- Experience with tagging and pixel implementations for programmatic display, DCM, DV360, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics.
- Proficient spoken and written English language
We’ve got your back…
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Jobs (109)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote