1365 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 390
Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA
The Purpose of Your Role
- Play a critical role in the design, development, support, and continuous improvement of the BI environment supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, determining configuration and connection methods for ingestion
- Design dashboards, reports and cards for scalability and internal/external consumption using the Domo platform
- Develop BI solutions according to user requirements, best practices, and industry standards
- Participate in a full BI development lifecycle including planning, architecture design, development, testing, migration, and production support
- Develop and enhance ETL processes for performance, scalability and handling data from multiple sources
- Work collaboratively to interface with and understand analytical reporting needs of business stakeholders
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) technical subject matter to non-technical business stakeholders
- Be a source of training and insight on the DOMO platform to facilitate knowledge transfer and value recognition of BI
- Work with disparate data sources and systems to facilitate a mature BI environment
The Qualifications We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 0-2 Years of Experience Working in a Data Scientist or Statistician Role
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Tableau and or Domo are preferred
- Knowledge in Python, R, and other statistical tools
- Knowledge in MS SQL, and other database tools
- Ability to understand and interpret results from multiple regression types, gradient boosting, decision trees, and other machine learning techniques
- Strong research, statistical, analytical, processing, and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Ability to access, handle, and manipulate multiple data formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment.
The Competencies You Bring
Attention to Detail, Individual Impact and Influence, Conceptual Thinking, Data Gathering & Analysis, Dealing with Ambiguity, Decision Making & Planning & Organizing
The Value You Deliver
- Work with business partners to develop new statistical models and/or analytic data solutions
- Partner with business customers to manage data for modeling and analytics
- Work with IT to implement models and or analytic data solutions
- Present results of analysis to leaders and colleagues
- Identify and manage the analysis and interpretation of clients’ internal and external data to drive decision making.
- Query databases and perform statistical, mathematical analysis
- Work directly with customer teams to help design and generation of reporting frameworks that provide insight to the performance of clients’ business programs.
- Create re-usable implementations of statistical tests and models (R, Python, SAS, SPSS etc.) using the available technologies.
- Assist in customer engagement management, project scoping, timeline management, and results documentation to ensure professional relationship management.
Liveops is a virtual call center offering an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for all customer service and sales needs.
With more than 20 years of experience offering flexibility, scalable talent, and meaningful work, Liveops has been improving the lives of its agents, clients, and employees by creating endless opportunity. Our virtual-flex model has enabled more than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance, tax, telecom, and government to trust Liveops to deliver a fully scalable enterprise workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you’re part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.
Related Jobs (431)
Director of Counseling Programs, Counselor Identity on May 18, 2022 Remote
Director of Counseling Programs, Professional Practice on May 18, 2022 Remote