Work from Home with Skybridge Americas!
Do you love shoes and everything that goes with them? Would you love the opportunity to turn your shoe obsession into an everyday conversation? Then you need to join us!!
If you are looking for the ability to balance work, home, and school in your busy lifestyle then Skybridge Americas’ Agents Anywhere program is the place for you!! We are experts at work-at-home, and we want you to join us. We are growing and looking for amazing people to become part of the Skybridge experience!
FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
This position is only available to those eligible to work in the USA and you must live in either Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Indiana, Florida or Ohio.
We are seeking individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service on every call. If you are fun, energetic and enjoy making a positive difference in the lives of people, then we want you to join our team! As a Customer Care Representative supporting our retail client, you will be responsible for answering customer questions and concerns through phone calls, emails, chat and social media while showing your passion for the brand you represent. Here’s what we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills and ability to navigate multiple computer screens while on the phone
- Ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
- Ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to standards and guidelines
- Professionalism and enthusiasm
- Strong customer service orientation to ensure customers are satisfied
- Desire to be a good team player
- Prompt and regular attendance required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to qualify for our Agents Anywhere program. For the detailed list of requirements and product recommendations, please visit: https://skybridgeamericas.applicantpro.com/pages/workfromhome/.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- Comprehensive, fully paid training online with live instructors
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- A suite of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision and short-term disability as well as an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation time
- Special employee discount programs
- Growth opportunities
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer’s day!
We don’t like to boast but we’re good at what we do! Skybridge Americas is a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America’s best-known brands. We’re a team of highly skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired and proud to be part of our team. We were recognized by CIO Applications Magazine as among the Top 10 Contact Center Companies in 2019 an honor we are proud to share!
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Related Jobs (38)
Institutional Research & Effectiveness Data Analyst on November 26, 2020 Full TimeRemote
Assistant Professor, Nursing – FNP (Adjunct- Online) on November 26, 2020 Part Time
Theatre Adjunct Instructor -Movement for the Actor on November 26, 2020 Part TimeRemote
Faculty, Contributing – Mental Health Counseling (# 50149BR) on November 26, 2020 Part TimeRemote