The Remote (at-home) CHANEL Customer Service Representative provides elevated customer service for Chanel’s customers via all communications channels (phone, email, and chat). Dedicated to this exclusive brand, the Remote CHANEL Customer Service Representative assists with all aspects of service across Fashion, Boutiques, Watches & Fine Jewelry, and E-commerce. The CHANEL Customer Service Representative assists customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports Chanel’s brand standards providing world-class customer service.
This position provides an opportunity for growth through the acquisition of additional skills. The Chanel Customer Service Representative begins with training for Fashion and builds upon this foundation. Each new skill requires additional specialized, formal training and certification.
About VIPdesk Connect
VIPdesk Connect is a growing outsourced customer care business (BPO) with team members working remotely across the US. Brands who place the customer experience at the center of their business choose to work with us; we are honored to be the customer service partner of choice for several of the world’s iconic brands.
No matter how leading edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one human connections we build. We are dedicated to building a culture of care for our team. We are on a mission to elevate the human experience and are seeking Customer Service Professionals who embrace our company values—Transparent, Helpful, Creative, Flexible, and Positive Energy.
Responsibilities include the following (but are not limited to):
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance of Chanel
- Share enthusiasm for Chanel through “love and romance” of products
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products
- Retain deep knowledge of Chanel’s products with the ability to convey features and benefits
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Communicate with clients and exhibit empathy
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines and policies
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourish brand loyalty
Skill Level Progression:
- Phone for Fashion, Boutiques, and Watches & Fine Jewelry
- Email and Phone for Chanel.com e-commerce, Fragrance & Beauty, and Eyewear
- Chat for all lines of business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Contact Center experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the customer’s needs
- Strong problem solving
- Patience and empathy
- Positive attitude with a customer-service orientation
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Curious, confident, and driven to find solutions to customer issues
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment
- Savviness and experience with Microsoft products and cloud technology is essential as multiple systems are in use
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, USB headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Experience with e-commerce retail
- Experience with luxury brands
- Genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- Experience providing live chat customer support
New team members will attend training remotely via webcams from secure, noise-free, distraction-free home offices that meet our requirements. Training classes are held for 3 weeks, Monday to Friday, 11 am-6 pm ET.
We strongly encourage you to check if your home office computer and connection meet our requirements by visiting https://verify.vipdesk.com/.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA), we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Colorado.
The compensation range for this position is $18.00 – $22.00 per hour. Actual compensation may vary and will be based on various factors, such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. VIPdesk Connect offers comprehensive benefits, which may include health insurance, life & AD&D insurance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and access to other benefit programs. Eligibility for VIPdesk Connect Benefits is determined under the terms of the applicable VIPdesk Connect Benefits plan at a person’s date of hire.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Related Jobs (7)
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE) on July 14, 2021 Remote