Sutherland is seeking enthusiastic and people-oriented professionals to join our dynamic team as Customer Support Consultants. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultants in this role get to:
Strengthen relationships: Support for general billing inquiries. Access customer records and verify customer account information. Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions. Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner.
Develop problem solving abilities: Access customer databases, knowledge resources and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions.
Teamwork: Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations. Schedule a technician visit when needed.
Improve technical skills: Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates and product cross-training.
Our most successful candidates have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contacts technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased using several applications
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Ability to be goals oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- To work from home you must: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core or better processor,2 GB RAM (some employment opportunities require a minimum of 4 GB RAM),10 GB available hard drive space,Sound card,Windows 7, including Windows 8 and 8.1, Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 15 Mbps download, Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources). Noise cancelling microphone
Related Jobs (7)
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE) on July 14, 2021 Remote