Sutherland is seeking enthusiastic and people-oriented professionals to join our dynamic team as Customer Support Consultants. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultants in this role get to:
Strengthen relationships: Support for general billing inquiries. Access customer records and verify customer account information. Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions. Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner.
Develop problem solving abilities: Access customer databases, knowledge resources and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions.
Teamwork: Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations. Schedule a technician visit when needed.
Improve technical skills: Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates and product cross-training.
Our most successful candidates have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contacts technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased using several applications
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Ability to be goals oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- To work from home you must: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core or better processor,2 GB RAM (some employment opportunities require a minimum of 4 GB RAM),10 GB available hard drive space,Sound card,Windows 7, including Windows 8 and 8.1, Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 15 Mbps download, Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources). Noise cancelling microphone