Do you want to work with a supportive exciting team? We are currently recruiting for driven individuals to join our team as Customer Service and Sales Representatives.
Note: This role is based in Chesapeake, OK and and open to it’s residents.
As a Customer Service and Sales Representatives, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound call. You will get to work with top technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting pay is $16
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are a natural communicator who thrives at helping customers with questions, billing inquiries, and issues in a courteous and professional manner to resolve their issues while retaining their business
- Are a problem-solver who can offer alternate solutions and work through financial transactions
- Are a great listener who asks the right questions to get the desired outcomes
- Have at least one-year experience in customer service including success in meeting sales goals and targets
- Have completed high school or equivalent
- Have full-time availability
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Related Jobs (3)
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE) on January 4, 2022 Remote
Manager-Account Management on November 16, 2021