Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as Retention Consultant We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultant in this role get to:
Customer service skills: To handle customer service requests due to billing issues or account changes. Identify the root cause for a cancellation request and retain customers by providing a personalized solution to their identified needs. Resolve customer’s issues and promote self-service options to avoid unnecessary repeat calls.
Problem Solving: Discover and provide a personalized solution that includes home services such as DIRECTV
Goal Oriented: Achieve Client’s and internal KPIs
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Experience of working in a customer-centric environment is a plus.
- Intermediate reading English language skills
- Retention skills are a must
- Able to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills.
- Sees through the eyes of the customer.
- Articulate, bright and curious.
- Passionate about service