One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged-and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
Southern New Hampshire University is hiring remotely in the following states: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Arizona, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Florida.
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
- Administrate our CRM system (currently Hubspot, likely moving to Salesforce in the not-too-distant future)
- Understand and manage all system configurations, automations, and integrations
- Support our admissions team on CRM development, upgrades, testing and implementation of operational efficiencies and to improve the learner application and admissions process
- Collaborate with additional teams (like marketing, success, and placement) to help them get the most out of the system
- Be the resident expert on our system, including introducing us to features we didn’t know existed
- Produce or review documentation for proposed changes
- Approve all proposed changes to the system and take responsibility for their proper implementation
- Investigate and fix issues that CRM users encounter
- Work with our Product Engineering team to add custom integrations as needed
- Work with our analyst to keep the data flowing between our systems
- 3+ years of CRM management experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency with the concepts of a CRM. You can be an expert with something besides HubSpot, you just need to be able to translate that expertise
- Certification for one of the leading CRMs is desirable
- Strong systems thinking skills
- A track record of working with internal teams and capturing requirements from them
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
Related Jobs (155)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote