One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged-and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
Southern New Hampshire University is hiring remotely in the following states: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Arizona, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Florida.
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing content that is shared externally with prospective and current students, graduates and employer partners.
- Partner with Assistant Director of Digital Marketing to contribute to SEO and inbound marketing efforts.
- Work closely with internal creative teams and external agencies to ensure copy and design are working together to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Facilitate collaboration with faculty, staff, students and alumni to produce impactful testimonials, features and storytelling, and create new ways to connect with and engage communities.
- Provide an invaluable source of consistent communications and information that will enhance Kenzie’s reputation.
- Help position Kenzie as an opinion leader in our fields.
- Attendance, punctuality, and reliability are essential functions of this role
- Other duties, responsibilities or activities may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English or related field or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- Success engaging and growing audiences around online content
- Experience teaching, training, or evangelizing with colleagues or students’ around digital content
- Demonstrated mastery of writing, editing and organizing content for website, email, blog, social media as well as traditional marketing initiatives such as printed collateral and advertising.
- Passion for storytelling with deep knowledge in the student recruitment cycle and all things tech
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to work with others and collaborate in cross functional teams
- Fluency in emerging digital editorial practices and tools, in areas such as online audience engagement, blogging, social media, monitoring user behavior, SEO, etc.
- Ability to seek out and conduct interviews on timely and relevant topics
- Professional writing, public presentation, and group communication/facilitation
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and time management
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong sense of professionalism and a collaborative nature
Working Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Related Jobs (155)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote