Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Categories: Information Technology
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Cloud PaaS Administrator:
The Cloud PaaS Administrator is envisioned to be the individual with high level technical skills and have well rounded experience and abilities in the area of systems administration, system engineering and application development
- able to manage the relationship between Cloud provider and Cloud consumer
- deep understanding of Azure Cloud PaaS and integration with various other platforms
- good understanding of perimeter security using WAF, Firewalls,
- work closely with Cloud Development and Security Architects to understand and implement the Cloud Infrastructure and Security standards,
- as well manage the roadmap to keep up to date with emerging cloud technologies
- provide regular executive summary to the high level management of the activities, progress, technical achievements
- Cost and resources projections for Cloud Services
- This position requires majority hands-on working in heterogeneous IT platforms env
- This position requires candidate to be onCall and able to work in shifts on periodic rotation basis
Individuals applying to this position are expected to have
- 7+ years of experience in implementing and maintaining and virtualized systems and networks.
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting Azure Cloud based PaaS services environments
- Experience in providing support for complex Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Azure Container Instane (ACI), Key Vaults, Azure Active Directory, Azure B2C directory and custom policies environment
- Experience in Azure Container registry, docker enterprise
- Experience in building up environments from scratch using various Azure PaaS services offerings
- Past experience inLinux or Unix systems administration support is a plus
- Middleware or Application services software support (Java, .Net, based http or web application servers )
- Enterprise network systems and devices such as Firewall, L2 and L3 Switches, Routers/Bridges etc.
- Azure or AWS Cloud resource group/resources management, including Virtual Networks, Subnets, Security lists/groups and virtual hypervisor firewalls administration.
- Deploying Cloud resources and managing the tenant, subscription
- Experience developing and using templated and automated delivery model
- Experience in supporting Azure DevOps, VSTS, TFS, and other Teams Collaboration tools
- Experienced in designing and deploying Cloud based disaster recovery solutions with strict RPO/RTO
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalents
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Related Jobs (95)
Institutional Research & Effectiveness Data Analyst on November 26, 2020 Full Time Remote
Lead Instructor – Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner – CTU Online (# 43794) on November 26, 2020 Full Time Remote