Sutherland is seeking an organized and reliable person to join us as a Client Services Lead. Sutherland’s Research, Markets Insights and Innovation (MII) division drives high impact transformation agenda to address our client’s most complex issues from strategy development, incubation of new products or services, blitz-scaling operations, and digital transformation. Sutherland Research & MII practice has made significant investments in creating solutions that change the way actionable insights get delivered for strategic decision making across the organizations. Few examples of the incubated platforms & solutions include: Elevate.ai – first of its kind Digital Experience Platform. Conversational AI + interactive surveys that provide and rich Consumer Insights. ModelBoT – Sutherland’s first Cognitive Computing Solution. Sutherland Transact – a solution to accelerate growth of marketplaces and improve seller management & engagement, drive growth, and enhance customer experience. Research Concierge – ‘Office of the Future’ platform to deliver data driven actionable insights Client Services Lead role will build and nurture client relationships with some of the world’s most innovative organizations including largest marketplace in the world; world’s largest search engine; largest software provider; largest retailer, etc. This is a strategic role to help our existing clients architect future state operating models from diverse research studies and maximize the value from Sutherland’s research and innovation engagements.
Client Services Lead Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and lead client conversations. Participate in the client ideation
- Partner directly with Account Executive teams to ensure client development, retention, and account growth
- Guide research analysts on a diverse range of topics and analytical techniques. Assist in development of strategic decisions from impactful surveys, compelling data visualization, and provide recommendations
- Develop and maintain deep understanding and knowledge on select clients (Key Accounts) and their core challenges.
- Establish a customer service focused culture and constantly engage with the clients to create deeper, meaningful and lasting relationships
- Enhance existing products and guide product teams in developing, prototyping and piloting new solutions to enhanced capabilities
- Leverage research and data analysis to identify and define audiences
- Conceptualizing and delivering promotional initiatives
- Assist in organizing events and campaigns
- Candidate will possess natural leadership capabilities with a minimum of 5 years of progressive professional experience in client service and marketing
- Graduate degree (preferred)
- Should possess a significant understanding and subject matter expertise across Market Research, Consulting, Research and Data visualization platforms.
- Should be financially astute and have a strong sales and customer services orientation to drive revenues.
- Quality focused with attention to detail and client service
- Excellent presentation Skills. Strong communication skills and ability to present the proposals to clients at Senior level
Related Jobs (13)
Staff Accountant on January 30, 2021