As a Chemistry Video Creator, you’ll be:
- Choosing the topic of your video from a large list of chemistry problem types
- Creating engaging, step-by-step videos teaching students how to understand & solve chemistry problems
Here’s what an example of what a video would look like: https://vimeo.com/528996375/0eb61c6704
As a Chemistry Video Creator, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you’re helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience teaching or tutoring high school, middle school, elementary or early college chemistry
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, education or a related field
- Fluent English writing and reading skills
- Basic equipment for creating instructional videos for virtual learning:
- An external microphone or headphones with a microphone
- A stylus or tablet for writing on-screen
Do you think you can be a Chemistry Video Instructor for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by providing fun, engaging video lessons and other learning resources for students, teachers, and parents. Today, over 30 million students use Study.com every month to achieve their educational and academic goals.
To supplement our existing collection of chemistry lessons, we are now developing an extensive library of example problems with clear, step-by-step explanations to help students develop and practice their chemistry skills.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we’re growing our team of contractors even further!