This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Chapter Services department and member service support to collegiate chapters, members and volunteers.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine check-ins on chapter operations and good standing requirements, and follow-up with collegiate chapters, as necessary or requested.
- Review and follow-up with collegiate chapters to ensure timely completion of educational requirements on Gamma Phi Beta’s Learning Management System, including but not limited to Fidelity for Initiated members, Fidelity for New Members and Officer 101 online lessons.
- Provide administrative support of annual departmental initiatives as directed, which may include the Fraternity/Sorority Experience Survey, the Order of the Crescent, organizational and chapter assessments, etc.
- Coordinate departmental communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Review collegiate chapter rosters and communicate with collegiate chapters to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitate the documentation, tracking and communication of the international member discipline and member status change processes.
- Process membership resignation requests.
- Provide member service support to members via phone and email.
- Maintain collegiate chapter files.
- Collaborate cross-organizationally to support chapter services adjacent functions.
Bachelor’s degree, or associate degree with two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience supporting non-profit, educational or administrative functions.
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Understanding of higher education and working with college students.
- Fraternity or sorority membership preferred.
- Professional, friendly, customer-service oriented manner.
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills, including project management, problem solving, multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Effective work practices under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Familiarity with membership databases desired.
- Strong analytical thinking, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- High-level of organization, including attention to detail and follow through.
- Self-starter, efficient, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Willing to travel periodically for in-person meetings, as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of: Internet software; membership database software (iMIS); learning management software (Top Class); spreadsheet software (Excel); word processing software (Word); electronic mail software (Outlook); and network systems and hardware.
Business Related Contacts
International Headquarters staff, Sorority members, collegiate officers, alumnae officers and volunteers.
This position is based at Gamma Phi Beta International Headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule for employees within the Denver area. Full remote employment will be considered for candidates residing outside the Denver area.
Benefits and Compensation
Compensation for this role is $20-$21/hour. Gamma Phi Beta offers a full benefits package, including health, life, disability, vision and dental insurance coverage; paid-time off; and participation in Gamma Phi Beta’s 401(k) plan after a year of eligible service.
Related Jobs (68)
HR and Finance Systems Analyst (Remote Opportunity) on June 24, 2022 Remote
Adjunct Instructor of Teaching English as a Second Language on June 24, 2022 Remote