Job Number: job requisition id
We are one growing team with one powerful goal – and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered.
No higher ed experience? No problem! We still want to hear from you. In fact, your unique skillset, perspective, and experience could be exactly what we’re looking for. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Our Workforce Is Expanding Beyond New Hampshire!
We have remote work opportunities available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming.
The Business Intelligence/Data Analyst develops business and operational metrics that allow us to focus on the success of every student. You will collaborate with the analytics team members and internal business clients to provide applicable recommendations.
- You will gather and analyze data from several databases and other source to perform single-variate analyses regarding business and operational trends.
- Present qualitative and quantitative analyses to partners, including recommendations.
- Use your story-telling skills to deliver insights that are concise and applicable.
- Work with partners to interpret analysis results with a focus on relevant next steps.
- You will need to develop reports to support analytics.
- Advise partners in determining the appropriate analytical methodologies to address business questions/problems/goals.
- Provide consultation, training and technical assistance to internal clients.
- Design and help implement process improvement projects.
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Job responsibilities can change at any time, with or without notice.
- Years of relevant or specific experience: Six years’ experience working in a data-driven business environment.
- Academic Degree(s) and/ areas of study: Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, data analytics, or related field.
- You will need to write joint and sub queries using SQL.
- Experience using relational databases
- Proficient using Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) for analysis purposes.
- Design rich data visualizations to communicate complex ideas.
- Experience in report building and working directly with partners from initial request on through deployment.
- Master’s degree
- 1+ years of higher education industry/sector experience
- Experience with Product Backlog Item (PBI) and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
Are Benefits Important to You?
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Remote work disclaimer?
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
Related Jobs (15)
Business Intel Architect – Eligible for Remote/Hybrid Work on June 23, 2022 Remote
Web Designer – External Relations – Part-Time Temporary (Remote) on June 23, 2022 Remote
Online Adjunct Faculty – Graphic Design and Media Arts on June 22, 2022 Remote