Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. In SYKES Home division, our agents provide support to customers of some of the world’s most well-known brands, right from the safety, comfort, and convenience of their own home. Founded in 1977, we are a trusted work from home company. In fact, 96% of our work at home agents tell us they are very satisfied with SYKES as a place to work.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will provide Spanish and English
customer service to customers, leveraging your excellent listening skills and empathy to answer questions and provide information.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-time and Part-time schedules
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Hands-on, 100% paid training
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Tuition assistance
- Company provided computer
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- Bilingual (Spanish and English); an excellent written and verbal communicator who likes to solve problems and connect with people via phone
- Previous Inbound call center experience or the ability to provide excellent customer service by phone with sincerity and professionalism
- Proficient and experienced PC skills with Microsoft office, dual screens and toggling between multiple systems (6 months or more of computer data entry experience)
- Multitasking ability – able to input data or research information while on the phone with the caller, able to talk and type a must
- History of on-time attendance at previous job
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum)
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, internet connection of at least 5mbps download and upload speed and a quiet, distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
Nice to have (but not required):
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, healthcare, technology companies, or something similar
Location: Remote (Virtual Job)
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.