Location: Lake Mary, Florida, United States
Job Type: Real Time Management
Are you an analytical puzzle-solver with sensitivity and tact? Are you a natural for having a keen eye for details and accuracy? The Call Real Time Analyst (RTA) is a key member of the WFM team, who will be responsible to ensure customer and business expectations are met. Responsibilities of the RTA will also include monitoring the customer service rep calls and service levels.
- · Manage Real Time exceptions in a large call center/ BO environment
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues
- Oversee call flow, real time, through workforce management tool(i.e. EIX).
- · Monitor intra-day call and work volume as compared to forecast.
- · Completes real time activities related to staffing.
- Ensures that recommendations for appropriate adjustments to leverage, skill changes are occurring, as required
- · Ensures that service level reports are accurate and are scanned for issues, abnormalities, and reports perceived concerns to the Team
- Manager and/or client.(According to established escalation process)
- · Ensures all required data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis. (Service Level, Attendance…)
- · May conduct manual studies or analysis due to system short-falls(i.e. AHT, etc.)
- · Manages special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (i.e. Fire, Power failures, etc.)
- · Analyzes real-time schedule efficiency measurements as well as key indicators such as service level, for continuous improvement
- · Facilitate the transfer of information of help desk requests from Agents to technical support and ensures escalation on large-scale or global technical problems
- · Ensures that appropriate exception codes are entered to maintain accurate real-time monitoring data
- · Investigation of any deviations and enter exceptions in real time
- · Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
- · Communicate with new hires on schedule process, as needed
- · Maximize efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- · Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
- **All other duties as assigned**
· High School Graduation or equivalent
· Analytical thinker
· Good comprehension / understanding of call center operations, metrics, and general procedures
· Intermediate knowledge of windows-based applications WITH AN EMPHASIS ON MICROSOFT EXCEL (will be tested)
· Mastery of scheduling practices
Experience / Skills:
· Minimum of 1 year forecasting and schedule and real-time adherence management experience (Mastery / CLEAR
understanding of workforce management principles; AHT, ACW, Aux codes)
· 2 years Call Center Representative experience
· Ability to work independently (or as a team) and understand the impact of decisions made
· Ability to create reporting and conduct analysis of data and information and deliver operational insight to the business
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both employees
· Highly motivated with ability to create strong partnerships across the business
· Demonstrated intermediate level expertise in Excel (or willing to learn) building Macros, pivot tables, intermediate
formula writing to include data connections
· High proficiency in other MS Office products
· Forward thinking / Problem-solvers wanted
· CAN DO / Positive Attitude
Communication(Verbal and/or Written)—Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write
clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Culture Alignment— Actively promotes Concentrix culture through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports
a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
Customer Focus (Internal and External)—Dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships
- 2 year AAS Degee preferred (2+ years successful call center experience + some college will be accepted).
- High volume, inbound contact center or high volume face to face contact in a business setting experience is a HUGE plus,
- but not required. We will train the right candidate.
- Highly desired background in tax, banking, business software, Customer Relations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with extreme attention to detail; ownership will be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills, good listening skills, must type at least 35 wpm net.
- Must have open availability to work a 40 hour week between the hours of 8am-9pm.
- OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn business products
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by excellent attendance and the desire and ability to contribute to team
- and company goals
- Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data
- Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in customer service, banking, financial services or call center experience is helpful
- We are looking for someone that want to WOW and deliver for customers, work hard and have fun doing it
- Understanding of database concepts
Related Jobs (31)
Operations Manager on April 6, 2021
At Home* Healthcare Customer Service Rep – Inbound calls. on April 6, 2021
Team Leader on April 6, 2021
Sales Associate – $13.50hr + Incentive Package on April 6, 2021