Scottsdale, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We’re a trusted growth partner to over 20 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We’re empowering them to change the world if it doesn’t quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they’ve been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Associate Site Marketing Manager is responsible for optimizing our GoDaddy.com experience to meet and exceed online sales targets for GoDaddy customers looking to start their venture primarily through registering domains, creating a website and email.
Joining a hard-working agile team of PM’s, content creators, web operations, and engineering, the Associate Site Marketing Manager will drive projects via the scientific method from initial concept to testing and reporting. Performance targets include funnel conversion, revenue, and new customer acquisition.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about analyzing data to drive revenue and business cases as well as the ability to execute projects with a cross-functional team.
Location: You will work in our Kirkland, WA office
What you’ll get to do…
- Drive web revenue and conversion for GoDaddy domain purchase flows with particular focus on domains, domain add-ons, email and website products.
- Contribute to and execute the roadmap for web optimizations and testing to the domain purchase path for international markets and upsells through analysis of user behavior and performance.
- Join a cross-functional agile team of PM’s, creative, operations, engineering, and analytics.
- Analyze and deliver weekly updates on current and forecasted performance and testing for key metrics including funnel conversion, traffic by channel, products, revenue and new customer acquisition.
Your experiences should include…
- Improve performance through targeting customer segment, channel, device, region, ML modeling and more
- Configuring and testing domain purchase path upsell cards and content by cohorts and regions
- Collaborate with international marketing teams to build the roadmap and drive improved performance by finding opportunities and scaling wins from other regions
- Build and size business cases for opportunities to prioritize efficiency
- Use analytics tools and customer research to understand user behavior and optimize key KPI’s through testing & optimization
- Understand core GoDaddy products with particular focus on Domains, Domain Add-ons, Websites & Email products to suggest new features and changes
- A results-oriented and innovative spirit to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to execute projects with an agile cross-functional team for peak results
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related degree
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to seize opportunities and create business cases
- Strong understanding of A|B and other testing viewpoints using scientific methods
- Project and time leadership skills and the ability to run multiple projects at once
- Experience with eCommerce, website merchandising or optimization
- Strong critical thinking skills with an ability to determine user intent and translate it into highly converting web experiences
- Attention to detail in setting up multiple tests and experiences for many cohorts of customers
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics and A|B testing platforms
- Familiarity with Domains, Domain Add-ons, Websites + Marketing, Email/Office 365 and Hosting/Managed WordPress a plus
Tools We Work With
- Tableau, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Split.io
- JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (30)
Delivery Practice Manager – Remote Consulting Services on April 18, 2021 Remote