ECPI University is seeking a leader in Electronics Engineering Technology (EET) to assist the Online EET Program Director in managing the EET Programs. This will include instruction, curriculum, student success, enforcement of policies and procedures, along with accreditation standards in order to maintain quality education which meets state and federal requirements and ECPI University guidelines.
Assists the Online EET Program Director
- Recruits, hires, on-boards, and evaluates faculty.
- Reviews faculty end-of-course evaluations.
Attends regular faculty meetings
- Supports the Program Academic Support Specialist TeamProfessional Development
- Stays current in subject matter through professional development.
- Assists the EET Online Program Director with ongoing professional development; ensures program faculty remain current in the LMS, technology, certifications, trends, issues and practices in the field, as well as effective teaching strategies and assessment methods.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field from a regionally accredited educational institution; Ph.D. preferred.
- ABET Accreditation experience preferred
- Professional Engineering License (PE) is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years industry experience preferred.
- 2 years online teaching experience required.
- 2 years online curriculum development required.
- Technical skills –Experience with PLC programming, Microcontrollers, Matlab, Multisim, CodeWarrior, Assembly, C/C++and Labview
- Proven ability to build and motivate a remote team to achieve well communicated expectations, consistently pushes self and others for results
- Strong academic and professional record.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment.
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with orientation toward results.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- LMS experience required, Canvas Learning management system highly desirable
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, to accommodate student and department needs.
Online Technical Requirements
- Reliable high speed internet required
- Responsible for supplying your own windows based computer and webcam, PC must be current and pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
- Ability to present in zoom weekly one hour live zoom lecture and one hour live office hour for each different course taught.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Related Jobs (8)
Senior Associate Director of International Admission on September 24, 2022 Remote