India | Romania | Bulgaria
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiast Analyst – Website Security Support to join our existing team.The candidate has the opportunity to work with different technologies and learn different aspects of Information Security.
They will mainly work with website cleanups but the role requires knowledge on Programming (mostly PHP), to understand how pieces of code could be used maliciously, Content Management System (CMS) to understand its structure and how attackers take advantage of that and much more. Every ticket or interaction we have with our clients is not only an opportunity to help their business prosper and succeed but also learn a different skill along the way during the cleanup process.
This position can be based remotely across Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
What you’ll get to do
- Website cleanup and troubleshooting (this role will resolve customer issues through support tickets);
- Code reading to determine if a particular file is malicious or not;
- Encouraging our system with new findings to improve our automation process;
- Solving customers websites with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS software;
- Writing regular expressions “regex”.
Your experience should include
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general;
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel;
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers;
- Web Malware Experience (decoding, understanding);
- PHP and Shell scripting/automation;
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (30)
Delivery Practice Manager – Remote Consulting Services on April 18, 2021 Remote