Do you have experience leading and managing digital marketing and advertising initiatives? Are you an excellent verbal and written communicator who can think on your feet to be creative and talk knowledgeably about digital media and its implications on today’s businesses? Do you have strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills? Are you a details person, who is proactive with time management, can juggle multiple activities at once, and sees tasks through to completion? Are you knowledgable and well-versed about digital media tools and platforms? Are you someone who analyzes and interprets data, draws conclusions, and develops actionable recommendations for optimizing marketing ROI and performance of digital campaigns? Are you someone who can thrive when working independantly, and also sees the value in collaboration and teamwork?
We are currently hiring an Advertising Sales Representatives who wants to continue building their digital career while bringing the best experiences to customers. Our Rochester office has grown exponentially, and this could be a great opportunity to join our fun-loving team, onsite, and help develop this expanding business. If you the description above sounds like you, and you’re interested in delivering amazing advertising solutions, then this role is for you!
About the role
In this role, you will be a key member of a growing team focused on the consulting customers about techniques to optimize their digital advertising campaigns, directly impacting revenue.
At Sutherland, you can grow your own way, do interesting things, and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought, experiences, and background – we celebrate and embrace our diversity, whole-heartedly
What we offer:
- Competitive pay of $19 hourly with monthly incentives, rewards & recognition programs, PTO, paid training
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, EAP, and more health and wellness programs
- 2-3 years of call center experience supporting customers’ experience with a solutions mindset and compassionate, helpful nature via phone, email, and chat
- 2 years of direct digital or social media experience required; experience working in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C environment; (B2B is distinct advantage)
- Extensive experience working with native social media ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok Ads, etc)
- Experience monitoring, tracking, and assessing marketing success of all digital strategies, and make recommendations for revisions
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Related Jobs (2)
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE) on January 4, 2022 Remote
Manager-Account Management on November 16, 2021