Quantic is hiring for a remote part-time Admissions Interviewer to assist in student outreach and placement for Quantic business degree programs.
Primary responsibilities include conducting student interviews with professionals from a variety of industries, backgrounds, and cultures and making recommendations for placement.
This candidate should excel in interpersonal roles and possess superior presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, polished, and upbeat communicator who is comfortable speaking with senior-level executives and entrepreneurs while representing the Quantic brand.
This is a part-time position and can be based anywhere in the US. We ask that you apply only if you have at least 20-25 hours/week availability. The rate for this role is $30/hr.
- Authorization to work in the US. Physical residence in US.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other graduate-level degree is a plus
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to cultivate relationships and build rapport with high-achieving academic and professional applicants
- Availability for training and development during daytime hours (Eastern Time)
- Ability to work nights and mornings (Eastern Time)
- Comfort and experience with a multicultural client base or work environment
- Experience working in high-performance standard, driven, and team-oriented environment
- Self-starter; growth and results-oriented
- Five years or more prior experience in business world and familiarity with business concepts and terms.
- Quiet professional work setting
Recommended Computer Hardware:
- Dual Core 2Ghz or higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Latest macOS X or Windows 10
- Working video and audio capability
Related Jobs (38)
Institutional Research & Effectiveness Data Analyst on November 26, 2020 Full TimeRemote
Assistant Professor, Nursing – FNP (Adjunct- Online) on November 26, 2020 Part Time
Theatre Adjunct Instructor -Movement for the Actor on November 26, 2020 Part TimeRemote
Faculty, Contributing – Mental Health Counseling (# 50149BR) on November 26, 2020 Part TimeRemote