We are hiring for a part-time remote Admissions Counselor to join our dynamic team and interview impressive global applicants for our online, modern MBA and Executive MBA degree programs. Must have experience interacting with high-achieving professionals, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, and an eagerness to learn. Rate: $30/hr, 15-25 hours per week.
Primary responsibilities include: providing exceptional interview experiences for impressive applicants from a variety of industries, backgrounds, and cultures; following communication timelines and processes; a willingness and ability to continue learning and improving.
Successful candidates should excel in interpersonal roles, active listening, and have superior verbal and written communication to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, polished, upbeat communicator who is comfortable working in a remote environment across a variety of platforms.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. Physical residence in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other graduate-level degree is a plus
- Exceptional communication, presentation, interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships and build rapport with high-achieving global and professional applicants
- Familiarity with business concepts and terms required, prior experience in business or higher education preferred
- Availability for training and development during daytime hours (Eastern Time)
- Quiet, professional work setting
- Ability to consistently work 1-4pm ET, 4-7pm ET, or 7-10pm ET in addition to hours outside of these shifts to complete work. Up to 25 hours per week.
Recommended Computer Hardware:
- Dual Core 2Ghz or higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Latest macOS or Windows 10
- Working video and audio capability
Applications should include a résumé and cover letter.
Related Jobs (110)
Assistant Registrar of Curriculum Alignment and Data Management I on August 3, 2022 Remote
Online Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate Healthcare Administration on August 3, 2022 Remote