Category: Admissions and Enrollment
Job Number: R0009991
We are one growing team with one powerful goal – and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Our Workforce Is Expanding Beyond New Hampshire!
We have remote work opportunities available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.
The Admission Team Lead is responsible for leadership and oversight of a team of admission counselors and will report to the Director of Admission. You will oversee performance goals, quality assurance, coaching, and will maintain team culture within your team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish performance goals and standards while driving the team to exceed these on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Evaluate employee performance against established goals while coaching, monitoring and taking corrective action.
- Identify performance gaps on an individual and team basis and develop and implement coaching plans to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Manage team schedules for assigned admission counselors to ensure staff coverage during the team operating hours.
- Analyze statistical data on the team’s performance against goals and provide data and analysis to members of management.
- You will be an informational resource to admission counselors with technical questions related to SNHU degree programs and admission, following-up and giving instruction.
- Ensure that admission counselors have the most current information relative to SNHU degree programs and admission requirements, or changes to the admission process.
- Facilitate team meetings. Create meeting agenda, update staff on ongoing changes.
- Assist admission counselors in dealing with applicant questions and complaints and bringing these matters to a resolution.
- Conduct and document scheduled one on ones with team members to discuss performance, evaluate calls and chats/email communications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Job responsibilities can change at any time, with or without notice.
- Minimum nine months of employment at SNHU
- Academic Degree(s) and areas of study: Associates degree
Equivalent of experience in lieu of degree acceptable:
? Yes ? No
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 or more years of progressive experience in a customer service environment.
- 1 or more years management experience.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 8:00am – 4:30pm and Wednesday: 12:30pm – 9:00pm (candidates local time zone). You may be asked to work variable hours.
Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
Are Benefits Important to You?
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Remote work disclaimer
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
Related Jobs (88)
Part Time Assistant Professor, School of Business – Accounting on November 24, 2022 Remote
Part Time Assistant Professor, School of Business – Entrepreneurship on November 24, 2022 Remote