Success starts at Community College of Philadelphia. Innovators and difference makers work at Community College of Philadelphia. Diversity thrives at Community College of Philadelphia. We are a college that is committed to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff. We challenge each other and ourselves to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College and the betterment of Philadelphia. We value and support an intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us and become a part of a community that has long been and will continue to be generators of generational chance in this city and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Administrator, Enrollment Management Systems position. The Administrator, Enrollment Management Systems is responsible for the day to day support of technical and functional office operations and reports related to the administration of various Registration programs. Functioning as a “power user” for the Banner Registration module, this position serves as the point of contact for troubleshooting operational issues reported by enrollment management staff; creates ad hoc and custom reports; publishes and/or distributes reports to appropriate areas; and tracks and creates reports on various cohorts of financial aid applicants.
** THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR PARTIAL REMOTE WORK **
For a complete position description, and apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
“Success Starts Here” is our message to the Philadelphia community – and at Community College of Philadelphia, we recognize that our success as a college and the success of our students starts with our employees. Our employees are vital to our success. Our total compensation package includes a comprehensive offer of benefits that are unrivaled by most.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employees and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months (off on Fridays)
- Most employees work from home one day each week
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in technology support of areas of enrollment services required. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills in all media (phone, face to face and email) required.
- Demonstrated skills in using database reporting tools required.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and to process high volumes of work with accuracy required.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities and meet deadlines required.
- Commitment to the mission of an urban community college required.
- Must excel in working as a member of a team, model exceptional service to internal and external customers and work to facilitate change.
- Experience with the Banner enrollment related modules, document imaging systems and workflow, and Appworx preferred.
Related Jobs (88)
Part Time Assistant Professor, School of Business – Accounting on November 24, 2022 Remote