Gilbert, Arizona | Hiawatha, Iowa | Tempe, Arizona | Scottsdale, Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team…
The Domains Registrars Investors (DRI) organization is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Executive Assistant to support the President and Leadership Team with daily administrative duties. Heavy daily calendar planning and coordination of meetings and calendar flow, for the most productive time management of the executive’s time.
Location: This position is located in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
What you’ll get to do…
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the GLT and Leadership Team
- Management of extremely active and challenging leadership calendars
- Handling confidential material and meetings with the highest of discretion
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Leader’s schedule is followed and respected
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Leader’s time
- Works closely and effectively with the Leaders to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a liaison between internal and external teams and partners, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Leaders updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles items and actions expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Arranging complex and detailed travel itineraries and agendas
- Compiling documents for travel-related meetings, team offsites and agendas
Your experience should include…
The candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be able to work with little or no supervision, have strong anticipation skills, work during and manage a team with several time zones, possess a professional demeanor, excellent communication, oral and written skills.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (28)
Vice President, Employee Experience (Technical & Corporate) on December 20, 2020 Remote