This is an amazing opportunity for top sales, marketing and business administration professionals. Further position requirements will be discussed during the interview process.
- Industry leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
- Weekly Advances (52 potential advances annually)
- Performance bonuses (16 potential bonuses annually)
- 1st year income level potential $100,000+ (Managers potential $250,000+)
- Residual Income
- Stock Ownership Program
- Free Company Generated Leads (No Cold Calling)
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (numerous product lines)
- National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic locations)
- Career advancement based on merit
At BiG your role will include:
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of healthcare coverage.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and/or financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and/or investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up conversations, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by processing changes in policies and reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Our field force comes from diverse professional backgrounds, but we find that our top performers all share many of the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Need-based selling
- Customer service or retail sales experience
- Product knowledge and willingness to learn
- Experience prospecting, networking and new business development
- Ability to close a sale
- In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
- Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive.
- We provide robust support throughout your career so that you can continue to grow, challenge yourself, and achieve success.
- Make your own schedule after you’ve completed training.
- Account Manager – Experience in life, health, or other personal lines of insurance.
- This position is also relevant to job seekers with various work backgrounds such as; Sales, Marketing, Military, Finance, Business, Real Estate, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Managers, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Education, Business Graduates, Regional and Territory Sales Managers.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Contract Length: Varies
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Work Remotely: Yes