Consultative Selling, 10 years (Required)
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
- Required travel:
Profit Optimization Partners (P.O.P), a strategic procurement and sourcing consultancy is seeking an experienced account executive who knows how to build and nurture long-term client partnerships.
In this field sales role, you will help support and grow our relationships with existing clients, and drive new business opportunities, owning and executing the full sales process lifecycle.
You will work with our team of industry leaders to deliver proven, cost-saving procurement and strategic sourcing solutions to clients in various industries. You will also be given the opportunity to help develop and enhance the range of strategic solutions we offer clients.
Below, you can see what we are looking for in this role and learn more about Profit Optimization Partners (P.O.P.) https://profitoptimizations.com/
- Engage and consult with C-level executives to implement strategic procurement and sourcing solutions that will help our clients reduce costs and maximize operational investments.
- Drive new business opportunities by cultivating prospects and building trust with C-level executives and key decision-makers.
- Know how to communicate the value of our core services and processes.
- Ensure our clients receive flawless execution of our services and solutions.
- Work alongside Business Development team leaders to refine and expand our strategic offerings for clients.
- Proactively manage the day-to-day needs of select existing clients, reporting progress to managers, and identify new organic growth opportunities across a client’s full range of operations.
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in consultative selling, previous experiences dealing with supplier procurement, IT management, business operations, and contract management, are highly valued.
- Track record of building and maintaining exceptional client relationships.
- You’re a team player who will inspire confidence among Profit Optimization Partners’ (P.O.P.) executive leadership team, colleagues and client partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications – PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills; You are comfortable presenting ideas to large groups and senior-level leaders.
- Comfortable with contract negotiations and supplier/vendor audits/evaluations.
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, has critical problem solving and consultative solutions-selling skills.
Profit Optimization Partners (P.O.P.) is a strategic procurement and sourcing consultancy firm that shows companies how to significantly reduce costs and optimize profits across every part of their business.
Industry leaders specializing in Finance, IT, Logistics, Procurement, Real Estate, and Supply Chain, created the company. They have held executive leadership roles (CFO, CIO, COO) at Fortune 100 companies and leading universities, hospitals, and more. Combined, they have managed and overseen budgets exceeding $50 billion.
During their careers, they have helped organizations save nearly $15 Billion in spending.
They know how to better utilize scarce funds, so your organization can operate leaner, smarter, and faster.
P.O.P. offers a comprehensive, holistic approach to long-term cost-reduction and value management, leveraging our years of industry-specific experience.
We know how to manage businesses, so they operate leaner, smarter, and faster.
We are strategic advisors with long-term vision who carefully evaluate our customers’ immediate needs today and help them prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
We understand complex enterprise organizations and know how to create solutions that align the efforts of multiple stakeholders around common goals and metrics.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v
Job Type: Full-time
- Consultative Selling: 10 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 50% (Preferred)
- Please describe your experience selling Procurement and Sourcing solutions.
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible